About the Company
CSA Global is a privately-owned consulting company that provides multi-disciplinary services to our clients in the global mining and resources industry.
The company’s origins date back to 1984 when the original parent company, CSA Group, was founded in Ireland. Since then, we have gone on to become one of the leading mining and industry consultancies globally. We cover all stages of the exploration and mining cycle and have extensive experience on projects throughout Australia, Asia, Africa, UK, Europe and the Americas.
CSA Global offers a flexible and dynamic work environment, focused on teamwork and matching expertise and interests with projects and provides the freedom to succeed in an environment where your opinion matters.
We are seeking the services of a dedicated Accounts Receivable Officer who is a team player and contributes actively towards a positive work environment.
About the Role
The Accounts Receivable Officer will provide essential project financial support and reporting for all entities of CSA Global.
This is a part-time role estimated between 20 – 25 hours per week, however, some flexibility will be required during the end of month period when deadlines are required to be fulfilled.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with project managers
- High level experience in project based business preferred
- Experience in accounts receivable; preferably in professional services
- High level experience in billings and debtor collections
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with multicurrency transactions
- Ability to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate strong written and spoken English skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite, with intermediate Excel skills
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably degree qualified, but not essential.
CSA Global Culture
CSA Global has a culture of excellence that revolves around our core values of care, integrity and respect. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive outlook and flexible approach which create a rewarding work environment. Leadership, excellence and extra effort are rewarded via opportunities for promotion. Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted about this particular position.
Applying for this Role
To apply for this role, please send your application letter and a copy of your CV in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.csaglobal.com for more information.
Closing date for all applications is Wednesday, 16 August 2017
**We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes**.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.