CSA Global Non-Executive Director, Peter Rossdeutscher will present on “Building innovation clusters in Australia” at the 2017 WA IT Leaders Summit between 8-9 August at Joondalup Resort in Western Australia.
The summit is part of the well-established national series which brings the best in West Australian stories and valuable lessons learnt and will showcase leaders from different industries to exchange ideas and challenge current thinking to prepare for tomorrow’s demands.
WA has some of the most successful tech stories, underpinned by an ambitious and entrepreneurial culture where great minds and collaborative spirits continue to make a difference in an increasingly digital economy. Making the most of the any economic climate will bring out your inner explorer to find new ways of doing business. As the market landscape and people evolve, what we do in the tech space become increasingly critical to people’s lives, the economy and the wider community. How are WA IT leaders pitching the future vision? How do we maintain the level of services that this is required to power the future economy and customers’ needs? Can IT become more human and less about the technology? How can we design the people experience better through technologies? How can we shape WA to be the new competitive tech hub?
• IT leader as the business strategist to deliver business success in the customer-driven landscape
• The driving force of technology in an industry undergoing disruptive change
• Building innovation clusters in Australia
• Empathy led innovation in the human services
• CIO as a service – folly or the future?
• People, data, insights – building a data-drive culture
• Global threat intelligence report findings
• Smart buildings IoT & cyber security
• Clinical engagement & moving IT in the public health sector to a commercial mindset
• Defeating cyber extortion – stemming the ransomware tide
• I just want IT to work – It’s all about the customer
• Will cloud-based software services change the game for data centre management?
• Transforming data management – managing the organisation’s most critical business asset
• Doing more with less – what businesses really want from their technology
• Shifting the focus from technology to business outcomes, engaged staff, cost effectiveness and adding real value to customers
• The coming wave of workforce transformation – how deep automation will impact society, your organisation, your team… and you personally
About the presenter:
BCompSc, MMktg, FAICD, MAusIMM
Peter has almost twenty years executive experience in the technology and resources industries. Peter is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), a Director of Austmine and a member of both the AusIMM and the Association of Mining Analysts (AMA). Peter has extensive commercial board and advisory experience in areas of technology and innovation, mining and resources, and commerce.