Moho Resources believes new diamond drilling results are very positive and highlight the quality of preliminary modelling of mineralisation at Moho’s East Sampson Dam prospect.
CSA Global due to complete resource modelling in 2021.
- High grade results from diamond drill hole SSMH0098:
- 1m @ 18.2 g/t Au from 69m
- 1m @ 4.67 g/t Au from 52m
- 3m @ 1.17 g/t Au from 63m
- Mineralised intervals show very high correlation withgold grades in adjacent holes
- Geological logging indicates gold mineralisation at East Sampson Dam occurs close to margins of quartz feldspar porphyry intrusion
- Expanded Phase 2 RC resource definition drilling now underway at East Sampson Dam:
- 45 RC holes; ~3,800m to infill the current resource drilling and test for mineralised extensions to the north and south
- Includes deeper holes to test the potential for mineralised stacked shoots
- Assay results for three diamond drill holes pending – Dec 2020
- Assay results for Phase 2 RC drilling – Feb 2021
- Review of downhole logging & diamond drill data to define structural controls on gold mineralisation – Q4 2020
- Aircore drilling of historic auger gold anomalies north of ESD – H1 2021
- Resource model and JORC resource – Q1 2021
DIAMOND DRILLING RESULTS
This release details newly received assay results for SSMH0098, a diamond drill hole designed to clarify high grade gold mineralisation previously intersected in ESR108 and SSMH0075. SSMH0098 was sampled on a one metre basis with duplicate samples collected every 50m. Quality Control (QA/QC) reference standard and blank samples were also inserted into the sampling stream, as per industry standard. Samples were analysed at Bureau Veritas Laboratories, Perth by 40g fire assay with AAS finish.
SSMH0098 discovered a number of significant gold intercepts and, encouragingly, was able to extend modelled high grade gold mineralisation in ESR108 upwards towards the surface (Table 1, Figure 3).
A number of significant structures were noted by Moho geologists and this information will be incorporated into forthcoming resource modelling by CSA Global in early 2021.
SOURCE: Moho Resources
DATE: 3 December, 2020