CSA Global Manager of Corporate, Graham Jeffress will present on “Generating and Reporting Exploration Results” at the upcoming JORC Code Fundamentals Workshop at this year’s International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) between 30 October to 2 November 2017, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Victoria, Australia.
This workshop will run through a clear overview of the JORC Code fundamentals and implications for assessing resource value. Attendees will leave this workshop with a clear understanding of the critical differences between Inferred, Indicated, and Measured Mineral Resources, and also Probable and Proved Ore Reserves.
Generating and Reporting Exploration Results.
This session will provide an overview of exploration activities and requirements for the reporting of Exploration Results with respect to the JORC Code, industry and investor expectations.
11.00am – 11.30am
- Participants will learn the critical differences between Inferred, Indicated and Measured Mineral Resources, how they are estimated and what they really mean;
- Understand the fundamentals of how a Mineral Resource is converted to an Ore Reserve and what Modifying Factors are applied and why;
- Take away tools and techniques to apply rigorous assessment of data, geological and mining attributes to your prospective mining investments;
- Understand the additional requirements and guidelines from the ASX and ASIC for reporting Exploration Results, Mineral Resources, Ore Reserves and technical studies; and
- Help ensure that your investments are being made with an adequate understanding of project risk when assessing potentially high value projects.
- Inferred, Indicated, and Measured Mineral Resources, and also Probable and Proved Ore Reserves.
AusIMM Professional Development (PD)
In partnership with the AusIMM, all workshops at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will now contribute 7.5 hours towards your personal and Professional Development (PD).
To register for this workshop or to request more information, click here:
About the presenter
BSc (Hons) Applied Geology, RPGeo, FAIG, FAusIMM, FSEG, MGSA
Graham Jeffress is a geologist with more than 28 years’ experience in exploration and management in Australia, PNG and Indonesia. His broad experience across the mining sector underpins CSA Global’s specialist technical corporate services. He is responsible for a coordinating a vast pool of high calibre specialists in Australia and internationally. His role on the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) ensures he is very well informed in key regulatory matters. Graham manages small and large projects with our clients throughout Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Australasia. He works collaboratively with our international offices to ensure we get the right skill set for each role, which can be anything from initial high-level fatal flaw checks through comprehensive due diligence to independent technical reporting and valuation of large multiple project mining operations.