CSA Global, along with our parent company, ERM, were pleased to have hosted our one-half-hour workshop during AME Roundup 2021.
Machine Learning Workshop, hosted by CSA Global
January 20, 2021 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am PST
This workshop is designed for mining geologists, geophysicists and professionals interested in using machine learning to solve their everyday challenges. It will cover the following:
- An introduction to machine learning with example scenarios
- The machine learning workflow
- An overview of machine learning techniques
- Demonstration 1: Simple rock classifier
- Demonstration 2: Identifying circular structures on digital elevation models
If you were unable to join, or would like to reference the workshop materials, please see the links below.
Who this course is tailored to?
This two-day training course is designed for geologists, geophysicists and professionals working in the mining industry. A strong background in mathematics or previous knowledge of machine learning is not required to undertake this course. If your role is to make sense of your data or to automatize tedious tasks, such as core logging, then this training course is for entirely for you.
Search for us on the virtual trade show floor under our parent company, ERM.