CSA Global General Manager of Russia, Igor Svintitskiy is looking forward to meeting you at the 8th International Mining and Geological Forum MINGEO SIBERIA between the 14-16 June 2017 in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia.
This year’s Forum will address the issues relating to the stimulation and implementation of geological exploration, mining projects and prospects. The Forum will look to address problems relating to the development of minerals in Russia and the CIS.
The Forum will outline:
- The favourable conditions for a wide range of traditional types of management associated with prospecting, exploration, extraction and deep processing of mineral raw materials
- Facilitating the introduction of new, intelligent and innovative methods, technologies, equipment, equipment and production organization systems into the work of Siberian mining and geological companies
- The removal of administrative barriers and the liberalization of the management system – simplification of decision-making on subsoil use issues and more active participation in the territories themselves
- Stimulation of small and medium-sized businesses, individual entrepreneurship in the mineral and raw materials sector
- Facilitating the formation and development of “junior” business in Russia, using the example of experimental areas or zones of priority development in the Siberian macroregion; Formation of the mountain-geological capital of Eurasia in the Siberian macroregion (for this role Krasnoyarsk has long been claiming for sure)
- Consistently removing the barbaric attitude to nature in the past and drawing from this practical lessons for the future. Natural geological monuments of the Siberian and Arctic regions
- Creation of favorable conditions for a wide range of traditional types of management associated with prospecting, exploration, extraction and deep processing of mineral raw materials
- Facilitating the introduction of new, intelligent and innovative methods, technologies, equipment, equipment and production organization systems into the work of Siberian mining and geological companies.
Igor Swintisky is a geologist with more than 26 years’ experience in exploration, resource modelling, variography, genesis of ore deposits and management exploration activity. He is proficient in GIS, Micromine, Digimine, MasterMineral and other data development based software. He has previously taught at the Geological Faculty of Moscow’s State University on new methods of economical evaluation mineral resource deposits, resource classification and calculation, as well as teaching students on industry management, organisation and planning for mining and exploration. He holds a Master of Science (Geology) and is currently a certified expert of NASE (National Association for Subsoil Expertise of Russia), a member of the Executive Committee of Russian Society for Mineral Resources Experts(OERN), as well as a member of Australian Institute of Geoscientists, East-Siberian Mining Commission, and the Society of Economic Geologists. He is fluent in Russian, Ukranian and English.