CSA Global Manager of Exploration, Marcus Willson and Marketing Communications Manager, Magda Fimmano are looking forward to meeting you at the Benchmark World Tour 2018 Seminar; Battery Technologies-The Path to Mass Adoption in Perth, Western Australia.
The seminar will focus on the capability of the industry to grow to meet this rising demand, including how raw material supply chains are adapting to the new market pressures, and how they need to further evolve for the future.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE SEMINARS
- The lithium-ion megafactories are here: where will capacity be located
- The automakers show their hand: VW, Tesla, Daimler, GM – what does this mean for raw material demand
- Stationary/utility storage: technology developments and where the market is heading
- Cathode: market technology evolution toward higher nickel formulations and the potential raw material impacts
- Cobalt: key differences between chemical and metal markets, how will the supply/demand balance be impacted with new projects
- Nickel: when will battery demand make a difference
- Graphite: natural versus synthetic debate rages on
The seminar will run at the Pan Pacific Perth Hotel on Monday September 17, 2018.
MEET OUR TEAM:
Marcus has close to 30 years experience in the mineral industry, ranging from early stage exploration activities, exploration management, strategy development and implementation, through to senior corporate management roles. Marcus has specialist expertise in Archaean and Birimian orogenic, intrusion related, and porphyry related gold (with copper), regolith interpretation and geochemistry as well as in litho-tectonic/structural analysis in the context of hydrothermal mineralisation. He uses these skills to deliver integrated, mineral systems-based, geological models and targeting advice. He is a leader with strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated competency for applying advanced techniques to enhance project value delivering an excellent track record of discovery. Marcus’ significant corporate experience provides excellent skills in project risk analysis, ranking and valuation.
Marketing Communications Manager
Magda has more than 18 years’ experience in marketing, branding and communications having worked for multi-national companies across engineering, mining, refinery, environmental and software industries. Her background includes both national and international portfolios. Magda has considerable experience in planning and developing strategic branding and communications programs across all levels within an organisation and delivers initiatives that embrace both traditional and digital mediums. She is a strategic and creative thinker who thinks outside the box and embraces all teams within an organisation to deliver a platform with a common goal and best of brand.