CSA Global Director of Europe and Africa, Galen White is looking forward to meeting you at the Junior Indaba Forum 2017 between 7-8 June in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The 2017 Junior Indaba will interrogate the current state of the sector and focus on key areas, which include:
- Is the recent underperformance of the sector over?
- Can we see sustained improvements going forward?
- What is the current risk appetite of investors?
- Where is prospecting investment going?
- Can juniors succeed in any commodity?
- Which commodities make more sense and why?
- Why coal? Gold? Diamonds? Exotic commodities?
Galen is a geologist and a director with more than twenty years’ experience in the international exploration and mining industry, of which the last ten years have been spent in consulting. Galen assists our clients in the areas of project development, scoping and feasibility studies, project evaluation and appraisal, mineral resource audits, due diligence studies, formal reporting and offering geo-corporate advice. He has worked throughout the globe in a variety of geological settings and commodities and acts as a competent/qualified person for JORC 2012, CIM and other CRIRSCO Code public reporting. Galen holds a Bachelor of Geology from the University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom and is a Fellow of AusIMM and the Geological Society of London.