CSA Global‘s Patrick Maher, Manager for Eastern Australia and Pacific Rim is looking forward to meeting you at the AusIMM International Mine Management 2016 Conference – A Strategic Approach to Global Industry Challenges on the 22nd -24th August 2016 at the Sofitel Brisbane, Queensland.
This three-day conference program will feature influential and respected leaders across industry to share their experiences. With more than a dozen keynote addresses and integrated panel discussions, there will be an opportunity for extensive debate about what our resources industry organisations (whether they be a mining company or services provider) need to do in the near term and also into the future to retain a viable and sustainable business in this increasingly competitive market.
Delegates attending the conference will:
- have access to some of the most prominent leaders in the global minerals industry
- gain invaluable insight into the present state of the global mining industry
- learn how to succeed in the current difficult operating environment
- find out what it takes to be a leader at a large mining company
- hear an extensive array of carefully selected presentations facing the mining industry.
Patrick Maher – Manager for Eastern Australia and Pacific Rim
BSc (Hons) Geology, MAIG, MAusIMM
Patrick is a geologist with over 15 years’ experience in geological disciplines ranging from mapping and exploration to working as a project leader for community development and sustainability groups in Ireland and Australia. Patrick is responsible for the management of our eastern Australian offices in Brisbane and Darwin. He is also strongly involved with our PacRim customers and maintains close contacts with the Indonesian and Singapore offices to service our Asian and American clients.