Meet Principal Resource Geologist, Maria O’Connor when she attends the 8th International Mining Conference on Mineral Resources in Serbia between 13-14 November 2018, Metropol Palace Hotel, Belgrade.
The 8th International Conference on Mineral Resources in the Republic of Serbia will address all important issues of the Mining Sector and will focus on the significant contribution of the Mineral Resources to the development of the Serbian economy.
It features presentations from the most senior members of the local, regional and world’s business community and government officials of the highest.
The conference will provide a perspective of world’s mining experience in the domain of CSR, health & safety in the work place, environmental protection challenges and smart mining with an aim to connect mining sector investors and experts with all relevant governmental, financial and social stakeholders.
KEY TOPICS FOR 2018:
- HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE: THE BEST PRACTICES
- MINING PROJECTS IN SERBIA – THE VIEWS FROM THE INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- TREND OF GEOLOGICAL AND MINING ACTIVITIES IN THE WORLD
- BALANCE BETWEEN PROJECT FUNDING AND LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION CHALLENGE: HOW COULD MINING WASTE MATERIALS BE MANAGED AT MINING SITES
- MINING CONTRIBUTIONS TO REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT – BENEFITS TO LOCAL SOCIETIES
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN MINING SECTOR
- SERBIA’S MINING & GEOLOGY DEPOSITS AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- SMART MINING: DIGITIZATION IN EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY
Principal Resource Geologist
Maria is an experienced resource geologist with a strong competency in geostatistics and a skill set put to good effect in resource estimation and evaluation, feasibility studies, project evaluations, resources auditing, due diligence studies, exploration geology, grade control, technical reporting and provision of training. With an emphasis on collaboration, understanding of our client’s needs and objectives and a track record in providing pragmatic and innovative solutions, Maria’s skills are focused on adding value to our client’s projects. She has over 10 years international experience working across Africa, Europe, Australia and the United Kingdom.