About the Company
CSA Global is a privately-owned consulting company that provides multi-disciplinary services to our clients in the global mining and resources industry. The company’s origins date back to 1984 when the original parent company, CSA Group, was founded in Ireland. Since then the company has gone on to become one of the leading mining and industry consultancies globally.
We’re looking for a dedicated team player who contributes actively towards a positive work environment.
About the Role
The Accounts Receivable Officer will provide essential project financial support and reporting for all entities of CSA Global.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with Project Managers
- High-level experience in project based business preferred
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably in professional services
- High-level experience in billings and debtor collections
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate strong written and spoken English skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite, with intermediate Excel skills
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably degree qualified, but not essential.
CSA Global Culture
CSA Global has a culture of excellence that revolves around our core values of care, integrity and respect. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive outlook and flexible approach which create a rewarding work environment. Leadership, excellence and extra effort are rewarded via opportunities for promotion. Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted about this particular position.
We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes.
If you are interested in the position, please directly click ‘Apply for this job‘.
Closing date for all applications will be close of business, Thursday 22nd December 2016.