CSA Global, part of the ERM Group, is a geological, mining and management consulting company providing strategic mining services, as well as independent corporate advice to mining and exploration companies, and financial and legal groups worldwide. The company offers a flexible and dynamic work environment which is focused on teamwork. Company values, including caring for people, are central to the organisation’s culture.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Finance Manager on a six-month contract (maternity leave cover) to join our global finance team based in Perth, Western Australia.
This role is responsible for managing the Finance team of four employees and providing accurate and timely financial information to the company’s board and management. The Company Accountant leads a highly capable team who are responsible for project finance and payroll.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all financial and accounting functions, processes and systems globally
- Close interaction with the leadership team, management and staff to drive high-performance and achieve the company’s vision, strategy, business plans and budget
- Deliver annual budgeting and business planning process globally
- Preparation of succinct and analytical CSA Global leadership team and management reports
- Responsibility for the Company’s transfer pricing and processes and ensuring all entities adhere to statutory financial, taxation legal and regulatory obligations
- Coordinate and review the annual audit and audit-related processes
- Coordinate and review the submissions for grants or rebates
- Ensure that effective working relationships are established with ERM’s Regional and Local Finance, IT, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Insurance and other support teams.
- Manage stakeholders and reporting requirements; this will require effective delegation of tasks to the Finance team.
Candidates who have the following are encouraged to apply:
- Experience working at a finance managerial level in a company with international entities is essential
- Highly competent in extracting and analysing data from accounting systems
- Excellent communication and the proven ability to work as a productive and positive team member
- Exceptional attention to detail, confidentiality, work prioritisation, enthusiastic and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting and a current professional designation
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with expert level Excel
- Experience with BST is highly desirable
If you are interested in joining the CSA Global team, please send your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com by Sunday 21 June 2020.
All candidates must have Australian working rights.
No resumes will be accepted from agencies. Thank you for adhering to this requirement.
CSA Global is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.