CSA Global, part of the ERM Group, is a geological, mining and management consulting company providing strategic mining services, as well as independent corporate advice to mining and exploration companies, and financial and legal groups worldwide.
Our international group consists of over 25 exploration, resource, and mining geologists with experience in almost all deposit styles. CSA Global prides itself on providing an integrated approach across the mine value chain with an emphasis on integrated geoscience, innovative solutions and adding value to our clients’ projects.
We are looking for a passionate, committed, and professional Principal Structural Geologist to join our Perth or Brisbane team. As part of the Exploration team, you will have the unique opportunity to work across a large variety of global projects and have strong working relationships with the global team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for geological excellence and exploration success with a focus on integrating structural geology with a mineral systems approach. Our company provides global focus yet is small enough to be agile and for individuals to make a difference.
Key responsibilities include:
- Authentic and professional communication that displays confidence, competency, and a desire to understand the client’s requirements.
- Manage technical geoscientific reviews, investigations and field activities as required to provide clients with high quality outcomes.
- Report activities, findings and recommendations to peers and clients in a professional format in a timely manner and to a standard suitable for public release.
- Plan and complete activities with the scope, budget, and schedule of the assignment to achieve agreed targets and standards.
- Comply with your professional responsibilities as prescribed by the relevant codes and legislation.
- Plan and execute exploration programs inclusive of targeting, budgeting, logistics, staffing, scheduling, and administration.
- Conduct geological/structural mapping programs.
- Design, implement and manage drilling programs.
- Design and interpret of geophysical surveys.
- Compile and interpret geological results, database compilation, and computer modelling.
- Bring creativity and innovation to the role, providing practical and pragmatic solutions for our clients.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of GIS and 3D software such as Leapfrog or Micromine.
- A knowledge of mining software packages is desirable.
- Tertiary degree in Geology (PhD and MSc well regarded).
To excel in this role, it is essential that you are proficient in business development. CSA Global has its own style of business development, where networks and integrity are critical. These attributes must be central to the way you approach business development. The successful person must be client-centric with a mantra of wanting to provide great-service, delivering high-quality work, and adding value in everything we do.
If you are interested in joining the CSA Global team, please send your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com.
All candidates must have Australian working rights.
No resumes will be accepted from agencies. Thank you for adhering to this requirement.
CSA Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, or disability status.