CSA Global, part of the ERM Group, is a geological, mining and management consulting company providing strategic mining services, as well as independent corporate advice to mining and exploration companies, and financial and legal groups worldwide. The company offers a flexible and dynamic work environment that is focused on teamwork. Company values, including caring for people, are central to the organisation’s culture.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager on a 12-month contract to join our team based in Perth, Western Australia.
The primary focus of this role is to facilitate the implementation of new Health and Safety policies, systems and procedures in a pragmatic and sustainable manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help develop employee’s acceptance of Health and Safety.
- Develop leadership knowledge about safety expectations, interventions, and solutions.
- Develop safety procedures for the company.
- Bridge the requirements for the CSA Global team with those of the ERM Safety Program.
- Produce statistical reports.
- Facilitate the closure of submitted incident reports and replicate these into the reporting system.
- Ensure Health and Safety training requirements are met.
- Provide, or where necessary source, training for employees in relation to Health and Safety systems, policies, programs and procedures.
- Review and co-ordinate documentation associated with company’s safety management systems.
Candidates who have the following are encouraged to apply:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Health and Safety, including several years at management level.
- Able to provide innovative and alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent communication and the proven ability to work as a productive and positive team member.
- Experience with sustainable implementation of systems, policies, and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail, confidentiality, work prioritisation, enthusiasm and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Heath and Safety highly desirable.
If you are interested in joining the CSA Global team, please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates must have Australian working rights. No resumes will be accepted from agencies. Thank you for adhering to this requirement.
CSA Global is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.