CSA Global, an ERM Group company, is a geological and mining consulting company providing strategic mining services, and independent corporate advice to mining and exploration companies, and financial and legal groups worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Partner to lead our Americas team based ideally in Vancouver or Toronto.
The successful person will drive growth and profitability through technical excellence, execute the strategic direction and live the values. Consultation and collaboration are critical to the success in the position, including working closely with ERM, connecting with global leaders and being part of the global Partner group. All of this can only be achieved leading, enhancing and supporting an exceptional group of highly talented, engaged and motivated individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide inspirational leadership that engages and motivates the team and reinforces established company culture and integration.
- Provide commercial and technical leadership, focused on growth and business reputation, founded on a deep understanding of the mining industry and the business of consulting.
- Nurture business relationships and develop new business for the company through effective networking and company promotion.
- Manage and monitor project execution and delivery by the team to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Develop, implement and achieve a financial budget to ensure the Americas team achieves its business deliverables.
- Identify, develop and implement business strategies and plans to meet business performance goals.
- Engage with other mining leaders to identify business opportunities and develop service offerings.
- Actively engage with ERM’s global operational, business development and marketing activities to grow the business locally and internationally.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of ERM’s mining-industry strategy, along with the company’s commercial targets and ambitions for profitable growth.
- Manage operational risk via rigorous adherence to all ERM policies, procedures, methodologies, guidance and programs, including applicable laws and regulations in the associated jurisdictions in which we operate. This includes risks associated with project execution.
- Demonstrate leadership in communicating and enabling the company’s health and safety culture.
Candidates who have the following are encouraged to apply:
- Extensive experience in the mining industry in geological or engineering roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage resource industry operational and/or consulting services across technical disciplines.
- Strong networking skills and track record of successful business development in a consulting environment.
- Extensive experience scaling client accounts, building client relationships and delivering sustainability solutions.
- Background of consistently achieving annual revenue and profit targets via innovative and inspirational leadership combined with entrepreneurial flexibility.
- Built, guided, managed, mentored, motivated and rewarded teams while setting and delivering revenue and profit targets.
- Successful track record of building trusted relationships with employees and clients.
- Possesses teamwork, communications and management skills needed for success in a rapidly growing, matrixed and changing organisation.
- Tertiary qualification in Geoscience, Engineering, or a related discipline.
The company offers a flexible, dynamic and team-focused work environment where people’s expertise and interests are matched with a with projects to provide them with the freedom to succeed. While having a global focus, the team is small enough to be agile and for individuals to make a big difference. ERM prides itself on being a value-driven organisation. We care about employees’ wellbeing, everyone’s opinion matters, and we still remember to have fun.
If you are ready to take your next career move, please click here to apply which will take you to our parent company’s (ERM) website. If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSA Global is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital, or disability status.