About the Company
CSA Global is a privately-owned consulting company that provides multi-disciplinary services to our clients in the global mining and resources industry. The company’s origins date back to 1984 when the original parent company, CSA Group, was founded in Ireland. Since then the company has gone on to become one of the leading mining and industry consultancies globally.
We’re looking for a dedicated team player who contributes actively towards a positive work environment.
About the Role
The Project Finance Administrator will provide essential project financial support and reporting for all entities of CSA Global.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with Project Managers
- High level experience in project administration, particularly in professional services
- High level experience in project billings and debtor collections
- Experience with project set up/maintenance and time sheet review
- Experience in the review of project revenues and Work-in-Progress
- Strong project budgeting and reporting skills
- Experience with project based ERP systems
- Ability to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Advanced working knowledge of the MS Office suite, with exceptional Excel skills
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably degree qualified, but not essential.
CSA Global Culture
CSA Global has a culture of excellence that revolves around our core values of care, integrity and respect. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive outlook and flexible approach which create a rewarding work environment. Leadership, excellence and extra effort are rewarded via opportunities for promotion. Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted about this particular position. If you are interested in the position, please ‘Apply for this job‘ through the SEEK website.
Closing date for all applications will be close of business, Friday 9th December 2016.