CSA Global has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer for a 12-month period to join our global finance team based in Perth, Western Australia.
If you are looking at making your next career move and you are interested in joining a small team with a global scope, this role may be for you.
The primary focus of this role is to process all Accounts Payable invoices and pay our employees who are based around the globe.
About the Company
CSA Global is a geological, mining and management consulting company providing strategic mining services and advice to companies in the international mining industry.
We have 30 years international experience in most mineral commodities, with offices located in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Darwin, Brisbane, Jakarta, Singapore, Johannesburg, Horsham (UK), Dublin, Toronto and Vancouver. The diversity of our services provides successful solutions for our clients’ needs and ensures an innovative approach to all our projects.
We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment, focused on teamwork and matching expertise and interests with projects and provides the freedom to succeed in an environment where your opinion matters.
Key responsibilities include:
• Payroll preparation and processing, including superannuation, preparation of PAYGW, payroll tax and annual ATO PAYG payment summaries for Australian employees, payroll journals
• Timesheet monitoring, posting and entry
• Expense claim entry for employees on ad-hoc basis
• Vendor setup and management
• Entry of creditor invoices
• Generate payments weekly
• Reconciliation of petty cash and credit card transactions
• Fixed Assets register and depreciation
• Creditor reports for inclusion in the cash flow
• Prepayments and accrual journals
• Bank receipts and reconciliations and reports including EOM and EOFY payroll reconciliations and other ad-hoc duties as required.
Candidates who have the following are encouraged to apply:
• Previous work experience in processing accounts payable and payroll is essential
• Excellent communication and the proven ability to work as a productive and positive team member
• Exceptional attention to detail and confidentiality
• Professional, enthusiastic and capable of working in a dynamic environment
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required
• Experience with BST and MYOB is highly desirable
• Qualifications in finance, bookkeeping, MYOB or payroll will be highly regarded
CSA Global has a culture of excellence that revolves around our core values of care, integrity and respect. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive outlook and flexible approach which creates a rewarding and fun working environment.
Applying for this Role
Applications closed on Sunday 1 September 2019.
CSA Global is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.