An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and dedicated individual at CSA Global.
We are seeking a Principal Consultant – Battery Metals who will also fulfil the role of Battery Metals coordinator. The role is within the Exploration Division but will require extensive collaboration with all other divisions within CSA Global.
This is a full-time role which will be based across any one of our global locations including: Perth, Brisbane, Johannesburg, Horsham, Toronto or Vancouver.
About the Company
CSA Global is a privately-owned consulting company that provides multi-disciplinary services to clients in the global mining and resources industry.
Our origins date back to 1984 when the original parent company, CSA Group was founded in Ireland and in 1986 established its headquarters in Perth, Western Australia.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the leading mining and industry consultancies globally. We cover all stages of the exploration and mining cycle and have extensive experience on projects throughout Australia, Asia, Africa, UK, Europe and the Americas.
CSA Global offers a flexible and dynamic work environment, focused on teamwork and matching expertise and interests with projects and provides the freedom to succeed in an environment where your opinion matters.
The candidate will undertake the following:
- Plan, execute and manage geological work in the Battery Metals space, in collaboration with the Resources and Mining teams.
- Co-ordinate all battery metals opportunities within CSA Global to ensure effective, high quality delivery of services to our client base.
- Grow the battery metals client book through high quality work, reputation for technical and delivery excellence and Business Development initiatives.
We require you to:
- Possess 20 years of mineral exploration and/or mining experience.
- Be recognised as a Competent/Qualified Person (QP/CP) across most battery metals.
- Have a good understanding of the downstream side of the battery metals industry – processing, products and end user requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple opportunities and projects concurrently.
- Have a willingness to travel.
CSA Global culture
CSA Global has a culture of excellence that revolves around our core values of care, integrity and respect. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive outlook and flexible approach which create a rewarding work environment.
Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted about this particular position.
Applying for this Role
To apply for this role, please send your application letter and a copy of your CV in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.csaglobal.com for more information.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 01 March 2019.
We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.