CSA Global (an ERM Group company) is a geological, mining and management consulting company that provides strategic mining services and independent corporate advice to companies worldwide.
The Resource services team is a highly regarded global leader in the provision of resource estimation services. Our international group consists of over 25 resources, exploration and mining geologists backed by experience in almost all deposit styles and mining methods.
CSA Global prides itself on providing an integrated approach across the mine value chain with an emphasis on quality geoscience, innovative solutions, and adding value to our clients’ projects.
We are looking for a passionate, committed and professional Principal Resource Geologist to join our UK team based in Horsham. As part of the Resources team, you will have the unique opportunity to work across a large variety of global projects and have strong working relationships with the global team. Our company provides global focus yet small enough to be agile and for individuals to make a difference.
The successful person in this position will provide technical expertise, and their primary responsibilities will include: managing and executing resource evaluation projects; managing project budgets and deliverables to ensure timely and high quality consulting services; supervision of the team; ability to network and bring in business; and provision of innovative and creative solutions to problems.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic person who has the following:
• Authentic and professional communication that displays confidence, competency and a desire to understand the client’s requirements.
• Highly focused and goal driven.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• A passion for business development, which is complemented with demonstrated ability.
• Tertiary degree in Geology/Mining (PhD and MSc well regarded).
• Possess a current driver’s license.
• Qualified/Competent Person in more than one commodity.
• Ability to supervise, develop and mentor members of the team.
• Bring creativity and innovation to the role, providing practical and pragmatic solutions for our clients.
• Experience in advanced geostatistics would be highly regarded.
• Strong software capability in using geological modelling and estimation tools e.g. Leapfrog Geo/Edge, Datamine, Micromine, Surpac, Supervisor, Isatis etc.
CSA Global has its own style of business development, where networks and integrity are critical. These attributes must complement your own natural ability for business development.
The successful person must be client-centric with a mantra of wanting to provide great-service, deliver top-quality work bringing value in everything we do.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. All candidates must have valid working rights for the UK.
CSA Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.