CSA Global’s Resources services team provides expertise in all aspects of geological and geostatistical modelling applicable to exploration and mining. We provide an integrated approach to assessing and using data, defining geological controls on mineralisation, applying appropriate techniques for Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve estimation and validating mineable resource models using appropriate grade control and reconciliation practices.
- Review of mapping, logging, sampling, sample preparation and assaying procedures
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) of data
- Geological interpretation and 3D modelling
- Geostatistical analysis, variography and kriging using linear and non-linear methods
- Evaluation of mining, dilution, ore loss, recovery and mineral processing aspects
- Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve estimation, validation and classification
- Reporting in accordance with international codes such as JORC (2012), SAMREC and NI 43-101
- Risk analysis, auditing and review of resources and reserves.
What we offer
We take a hands-on approach to assessing our clients’ projects to ensure that our estimates of resources and reserves are based on a thorough geological understanding and current industry best practices.
Our understanding of mining techniques and mineral economics has been cultivated from extensive experience around the world in a broad range of commodities. Our practical operational experience allows us to develop models based on sound geological knowledge, robust techniques and relevant mining styles.
We integrate mine planning, mining geology, grade control and geometallurgy into our modelling practices.
We are experts at profiling the risks and profitability in estimating and extracting resources.
“CSA have played an important role in supporting our in-house technical expertise specifically with our San José project in Zacatecas, Mexico through exploration and development. We have always been impressed by the quality of their work as well as the time it was prepared in.”
Jim Williams,CEO and President Arian Silver Corporation.
AURELIA MINERAL PROJECT
CSA Global was commissioned by Arian Silver to provide Mineral Resource Estimation, NI43-101 Technical Reporting and assistance with Due Diligence reviews for potential investors on its San José silver mine, within the Zacatecas state Mexico.