CSA Global’s corporate consulting experts deliver high-level support to mining companies, banks, law firms, private investors and other corporate groups worldwide.
We advise in all practice areas – from exploration through to mining, development and closure. Our consultants are backed by more than 140 years of collective experience, across diverse areas of mining expertise.
Using this knowledge, we prepare independent evaluations, which enable our clients to assess the value, options and risks associated with opportunities to invest, acquire, merge or sell, so they can confidently make fully informed decisions about their options.
The information we supply is backed by robust technical data, that is both highly practical and clear.
Our Corporate team distils the geological complexities of mining into information shareholders can leverage for success.
Mining-related corporate advice
Our consultants deliver corporate advice that enables clients to make important decisions regarding their investment. We achieve this by:
- Delivering a full and frank analysis of considerations that may impact the viability of a project, across a range of situations.
- Providing tangible data to support corporate transactions, as well as feasible solutions based on the in-depth research we conduct.
- Understanding the dynamic nature of investment sentiment, and the risks associated with various commodities and jurisdictions.
- Distilling technical information into practical advice regarding the value, options and risks associated with your asset.
- Drawing on the experience of experts in diverse fields, who have an in-depth understanding of the global mining industry.
- Filling the gap between the technical, financial and legal sectors, using plain English to communicate findings and strategies.
Providing expert knowledge in project review, due diligence, valuation methods and international reporting codes.
- SWOT, Fatal flaw and Gap analysis
- Comprehensive technical audits
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Technical Assessment Reports (TARs)
- Qualified Person Reports (QPRs)
- NI 43-101 Technical Reports
- Competent Person Reports (CPRs)
- Expert witness reports
- Technical Expert reports
- Internal corporate reports
- Related party transaction reports
- VALMIN and JORC Codes, NI 43-101 compliance
- ASX, TSX, LSE, AIM, HKEX, SGX, and others
- Exploration projects
- Development properties
- Operating Mining assets
- Stamp duty and valuations for tax matters
- VALMIN, SAMVAL, CIMVAL compliance
- Board support
- Geo-corporate advice
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- Identification of assets for sale
- Spring Portals
- Data rooms
How we support you
We assist clients in Australia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and all of Asia. Our services are typically mandated by clients who feel overwhelmed by the enormity of the project ahead of them, or require an independent, trustworthy second opinion.
Often, our clients need to rapidly highlight critical issues, gaps or fatal flaws. We do this by focusing on the key issues that drive successful projects, and imparting knowledge that builds confidence for our clients.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including:
- Junior to mid-tier exploration and mining companies – seeking to assess the viability and growth of their asset.
- Major mining companies – who require expert reporting and strategic advice relating to the risks and viability of their commodity.
- Investors – including investment banks, private investors, financial groups and private equity firms.
- Lenders – such as banks, private equity firms and infrastructure funds.
- The legal sector – legal services groups, law firms and insolvency practitioners who need independent advice and expert witnesses.
- Corporate advisers – including share holder proxy advisers and corporate advisers for listing documents, deal inputs and other corporate transactions.
- Independent experts – who require independent technical specialist advice from consultants who understand their statutory obligations, accounting standards and timing requirements.
Why choose us?
If you’d like to know more about how our advice could benefit your mining project, please get in touch. We have the capabilities to visit your site and develop a strategy that aligns with your corporate objectives.