CSA Global is backed by a specialist team of mining experts, who deliver independent advice and solutions to clients worldwide.
We perform comprehensive mining studies, including concept, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, which maximise the value of your project. This expertise applies to a range of mineral commodities in diverse physical environments.
Our mining engineers have conducted independent ore reserve estimations, valuations, planning and reporting for surface and underground mines in Australia, Africa, North America, South America, Asia and Europe.
For more than 30 years, our experts have used their skills and practical experience to enhance the viability of even the most challenging resource projects.
Integrated mining solutions
Our expert team is backed by decades of senior level experience – as executives, managers, operators and technical specialists. We draw on this experience and knowledge to add value to your mining project in the following key ways:
- Delivering results that satisfy the technical diligence requirements of investors, so they can make investment decisions.
- Implementing an approach that aligns with strategic outcomes for your project, to avoid costly re-works at critical stages.
- Providing sound advice, based on senior level experience in your commodity, even in the face of complex challenges.
- Integrating experience and knowledge developed over thousands of assignments across the global industry, to your project
- Adopting an integrated approach, by working closely with geologists and other technical experts, to ensure solutions are practical and effective.
- Assisting with accurately delineating ore and waste, and correctly planning and scheduling material movements to optimise metal production and profit.
- Due diligence
- Independent expert reporting
- Most mineral commodities
- Surface and underground mines.
- Across diverse physical environments
- At every stage of mining cycle
- Spring Portals
- Data rooms
- Project management
- Mine optimisation
- Scheduling and design
- Development advice and solutions
How we support you
Collectively, our team draws on more than 400 years of experience across the mining value chain, from operational engineering support to independent due diligence reporting.
Our goal is to ensure the approach we adopt aligns with strategic outcomes for your project. As a result, you receive the technical information you need, presented in the context of your business drivers, to make decisions that add-value to your mining project.
The clients we work with range from juniors to major mining global companies worldwide, including:
- Junior to mid-tier exploration and mining companies – seeking to grow their assets and representation in the investment and funding markets.
- Established mining companies – who require specialist technical expertise and independent advice that increases value across their supply chain.
Why choose us?
For more information about how we can add-value to your mining project, please get in touch. Our mining engineers can develop an approach that maximises results at your site, based on the outcomes you’re seeking to achieve.