CSA Global’s Resources group undertakes geological modelling and resource estimation services for exploration and mining companies in Australia, Africa and worldwide.
We have experience in almost all commodities and assist clients of any size, from exploration companies reporting their maiden resource estimate to the majors.
Our international group consists of over 25 resource and mining geologists, backed by experience in almost all deposit styles and mining methods.
Every project we work on embraces a practical, hands on approach that is fully integrated with other key disciplines, so you receive fit for purpose models to support mine planning.
CSA Global is a global leader in the provision of resource estimation services.
Quality Resource Estimation solutions
Our mineral resource models are developed using an integrated approach – by drawing on our large network of international experts, from various disciplines, within the CSA Global team. Our range of services includes:
- Sampling and data reviews.
- Geological modelling (explicit and implicit).
- Statistical and geostatistical studies.
- Grade estimation (linear and non-linear) and validation.
- Conditional simulation.
- Resource classification.
- Preparation of reports compliant with all international reporting codes. The technical reports that support our work are of a high standard and provide detail on the data, deposit style and estimation techniques.
Our team also assists with:
- Drill hole spacing assessments.
- Mining geology services.
- Audits and due diligence.
- Compiling historical datasets into 3D environments.
- Competent Person (CP) and Qualified Person (QP) sign-off for public reports.
- Training in mining geology processes and resource estimation.
Integrated software solutions
- CSA Global’s Resources team operates a range of software, which means we are able to provide block models in your required format.
- The main software packages we use are Datamine, Surpac, Micromine, Isatis, Leapfrog, Vulcan and Supervisor.
We can prepare resource estimates for almost every style of mineralisation, under all international reporting codes, using the software you prefer.
- Gap analysis
- QA/QC audits
- Explicit and implicit
- Exploration Data Analysis (EDA)
- Kriging Neighbourhood Analysis
- Drill hole spacing analysis
- Linear estimation
- Non-linear estimation
- Conditional simulation
- All international reporting codes
- Competent Person and Qualified Person sign-off
- Gap analysis
- Ore recovery and dilution control
- Operational assistance
- Resource estimation
- Mining Geology
How we support you
Our expert geologists take the time to understand the deposit geology at your site, and the data surrounding it.
We understand that deposits can be complicated, and density, grade and recovery characteristics are critical.
We use all relevant information to prepare mineral resource block models to support meaningful mine planning. Reliable block models are critical to optimise financial outcomes of your project.
Our team works with:
- Established mining companies – of any size, from juniors to majors.
- Exploration companies – with early stage to advanced assets.
Why choose us?
If you need reliable mineral resource estimates for your project, please get in touch. Our team of geologists include experts in just about every deposit style, and work with mining companies in Australia, Africa, Kazakhstan, Russia, the US and other locations worldwide.