This page is currently under construction.
- Corporate technology advice
- Health reporting and asset management
- Comprehensive auditing
- Requirements analysis and software selection
- IT support, systems administration and training
- Migration of traditional systems to efficient and cost-effective private cloud IT
Project Design and Management
- Global approach to Solutions Architecture
- Cloud systems design
- Server, Network, Wireless infrastructure design and implementation
- Satellite Communications review and deployment
- Disaster Management & Recovery
- Backup and Data archive solutions
- Level 3 and 4 specialist expertise
Some of our clients include
- Griffin Mining Limited
- Hebei Hua Ao Mining Industry Company Limited
- HKND Group
- Thessally Resources Pty Ltd
- Keynes Investments Pty Limited
- Experienced, Mining specialist Helpdesk
- Quick onsite and remote support
- Automated problem alerting and computer maintenance
- Cyber security protection
- Software and hardware installations
What we offer
Information Technology Services
With the security of a well-supported technology network and a clever managed IT service, our team will help to propel your business forward by providing direction and advice on how to procure, manage, support and monitor all aspects of your technology requirements; so you can focus on your core business. We work with your current IT department or operate as your own outsourced IT department.
Our team is at the forefront of latest technology trends and mining specialist software products in market and equipped to provide a technology platform to support internal business needs. We work intimately with each client to ensure our clients optimise their performance, operations and deliver an infrastructure that supports and manages their technology platform.
Because we understand the unique needs of mining and how to maximise the benefits of technology, should your business change in size or scale, our experts are equipped to accommodate any volume of work to ensure clients keep meeting their targets. Mining and exploration software such as Datamine, Micromine, Whittle, Surpac, MineSched, ArcGIS, ioGAS, MapInfo and DataShed are some of the specialist software products that we support, understand and help to maintain for our clients.
Our technology partnerships include, Microsoft, Telstra, Fortigate, Webroot, and Software One and this allows us to leverage the highest level of service and support to meet your technology needs. We work daily with leading hardware and software vendors. We know how to get software working for you because we know, understand and utilise the product ourselves.
Our IT team work seamlessly with our global data services team internally and with the additional creative talent across our subsidiary company Spring Tech, we provide the very best technical solutions, tools and platforms. The amalgamation of these services and products in-house are instrumental in delivering a well-rounded technology offering.
Why partner with us?
- We act as your in-house technology partner
- Global operational capacity
- Deliver proactive solutions
- Assist in managing internal overheads
- Help you transform your technology infrastructure
- Offer insight and advice to help you make informed decisions
- Resolve complex issues quickly and efficiently
“A re-interpretation of geophysical data by CSA Global highlighted new exploration targets in the Manitouwadge area and led to the discovery of three new graphite occurrences. One of these, Silver Star North, is not exposed at surface and is one of the most significant new discoveries made in Ontario in 2015.”
James Thompson, Director, Ardiden Limited
ARDIDEN LIMITED PROJECT
CSA Global was commissioned by Ardiden Limited to assess graphite mineralisation at the Manitouwadge project and make recommendations on further exploration.