Triton Minerals (ASX: TON) (‘TON’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to announce that it has received excellent results from 5 metallurgical samples recently submitted to IMO Project Services in Perth Western Australia. The samples were selected from diamond drill (DD) cores from the 2015 exploration drilling at the T12 Deposit.
- Metallurgical tests confirm coarse, high-purity graphite flake at Ancuabe
- Approximately 25 to 40% of flakes coarser than 300 micron (Jumbo Flakes)
- Attractive flake size distribution and purity for high value spherical and expandable graphite markets and lithium-ion batteries
- Excellent overall concentrate grades of between 97.2 and 98.4% Total
- Carbon (TC), with Individual size fractions ranging up to 99.6% TC.
SOURCE: TRITON MINERALS
DATE: DECEMBER 19, 2016