CSA Global’s parent company, ERM will be sponsoring and speaking at the The 12th Annual International Conference for Environmental Data Management (ICEDM) between September 21-22, 2022 in Portland, Oregon.
Delivered in person and hybrid format, The ICEDM has been a fantastic forum for networking and collaboration among industry leaders in the environmental data management industry.
This collaborative atmosphere has resulted in the formation of the ICEDM Best Management Practices Group (ICEDM BMP Group).
The Group’s mission is to provide vendor and platform-neutral guidance documents defining the best management practices for the environmental data management industry.
This two day conference will cover the following:
- ITRC: Update on Draft Environmental Data Management Best Practices Guidance Document
- Mann Kendall Automation with Power BI
- DQM Utilization in a PFAS World
- Round Table Discussion
- Real Time Data Management
- Unmasking the Intimidator: A Process for Building Better Relationships
- Theory vs. Reality: Your Vision of Environmental Data Management
- Lessons Learned on the Environmental Data Governance Journey
- Management Of Multiple Data Streams For In-Situ Remediation
- Networking Challenge!
- Round Table: The Business Side of Environmental Data Management
- Taking the Data Manager Out of Data Management
View full Agenda for more information.
Connect with CSA Global at the conference:
Maeve Murphy is a Geoscientific Data Manager (GDM) with over 25 years’ experience in geological computing and is an accredited acQuire practitioner. Maeve has strong experience supporting customers and colleagues with post implementation services remotely or on site. Worked on various systems in both mining and exploration in South Africa, Zambia, Poland and Canada (BC), and been involved at all stages of the mining cycle with the collection, management and reporting of detailed data. Part of a team in various mining and consulting companies, involved with training, mentoring, developing and coordinating innovative solutions.