Our client Osino Resources recently reported on their assay results confirming mineralisation continuity and depth at Twin Hills Central Project in Namibia.
- Assays received for a further ten holes of the 2020 drill program at Twin Hills Central with eight holes returning significant intercepts, including:
- 268m @ 0.60g/t (OKD049: 77 – 345m), incl. 22m @ 1.40g/t
- 203m @ 0.74g/t (OKD041: 25 – 228m), incl. 92m @ 1.00g/t
- 98m @ 0.97g/t (OKD038: 85 – 183m), incl. 29m @ 1.44g/t
- 57m @ 1.06g/t (OKD036: 39 – 96m)
- 32m @ 1.23g/t (OKD046: 20 – 52m)
- Higher grade gold mineralization confirmed down dip to 300m in hole OKD049 open at depth
- Fully funded to expedite drill program for maiden resource estimate
- The expanded Twin Hills drill program now comprises 31,000m of diamond drilling and 8,000m of RC and percussion drilling for resource definition and exploration respectively
- 10,000m of this expanded program has been completed so far, with four diamond rigs and two RC rigs currently active on site
Vancouver, British Columbia, August 24, 2020 – Osino Resources Corp. (TSXV: OSI) (FSE: RSR1) (“Osino” or “the Company”), is pleased to announce the receipt of assays for a further ten drill holes at Twin Hills Central (“THC”). The results from these in-fill and expansion holes confirm the lateral continuity and depth extension (down-dip) to approximately 300m of previously identified gold mineralisation at THC.
Significant intersections were returned in eight of the holes including very wide mineralised zones in the western portions of THC in an area referred to as “the bulge”. Holes OKD049 and OKD041 are considered exceptional for their mineralised widths of 268m at 0.60g/t and 203m at 0.74g/t (including 92m at 1.00g/t and 22m at 1.40g/t respectively).
All four holes on the section labelled A – A’ on Figure 1 (OKD035, 38, 041 and 049) intersected the same higher grade shoot previously reported in holes OKRD024 (92m @ 1.40g/t) and OKD031 (150m @ 0.98g/t, incl. 61m @ 1.51g/t), 100m to the west, indicating the significant lateral continuity of this mineralization. Please refer to the drill plan and intercepts on Figure 1 for further details.
This large-scale mineralised shoot is plunging to the northeast and will be followed in that direction with further in-fill drilling.
Maiden Resource Drill Program
An accelerated resource drill program has now been finalised in conjunction with CSA Global South Africa, who will act as consultants for the maiden resource estimate. In-fill drilling is planned on a grid of 50 x 50m over the 1,300m strike length of mineralized area at THC, with holes varying in depth from 200 to 400m. The holes will be drilled at an angle of -60 degrees and on an azimuth of 160 degrees (SSE), although several vertical hole have been included to link the top of one hole to the base of another and confirm continuity between
holes for modelling purposes.
SOURCE: Osino Resources
DATE: 24 August, 2020