VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, September 20, 2019 – VanadiumCorp Resource Inc. (TSX-V: “VRB”) (“VanadiumCorp” or the “Company”), further to its news release dated September 3, 2019, is pleased to report that the 8,500 m infill and extension drilling program currently underway at the Company’s wholly owned Lac Doré Vanadium Project has passed the 50 % completed mark. The company is also pleased to report that a review of historic drill data by mining industry consultants CSA Global Consultants Canada Ltd. (CSA Global) of Vancouver has outlined the potential for elevated V2O5 grades* in two of the three stratigraphic units that host vanadiferous titanomagnetite (VTM) mineralization.
- 16 holes completed to date for a total of 4,346 m of drilling, including:
- 13 holes drilled to map the continuity of VTM mineralization between historic holes (3,722 m)
- 2 holes drilled to test the extensions of VTM mineralization to the northeast of the Lac Doré Vanadium project (402 m)
- 1 hole which is drilled as a twin of a historic hole (222 m)
- Banded semi-massive to massive titanomagnetite mineralization observed in all drill holes
- Potential for elevated V2O5 grades in the P1 stratigraphic unit and in the lower parts of the P2 unit, both of which contain moderate magnetite grades relative to the upper part of the P2 unit which hosts the main bands of massive to semi-massive vanadium bearing magnetite.
The exploration program at the Lac Doré Vanadium property has been designed by the Company with the aid of mining industry consultants CSA Global of Vancouver and InnovExplo of Val-d’Or , Québec. The drill program is being managed by InnovExplo, under the supervision of the Table jamésienne de Concertation Minière of Chibougamau , Québec. The drilling is being carried out by Miikan Drilling Ltd. of Chibougamau . InnovExplo is also in charge of core logging and core sampling which are being carried out in Chibougamau. All core samples will be sent for assaying and for selective Davis Tube testing to SGS Canada Laboratories in Val-d’Or , Québec an independent ISO 90001:2015 accredited laboratory facility. The results of the drilling program will be disclosed once received and validated by the Qualified Person. Details of the metallurgical test work program will be finalized following the assessment of the drilling results.
SOURCE: VANADIUMCORP RESOURCE
DATE: SEPTEMBER 20, 2019